Table of Contents
- 1 Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
- 2 Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details Total Post : 347
- 3 Important Dates – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
- 4 Nationality / Citizenship – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment
- 5 How to Fill Form Union Bank of India SO Recruitment
- 6 Union Bank of India SO Recruitment CBT Exam District
- 7 How to Apply – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
- 8 Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (None Refundable)
- 9 Selection Process – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2021-22 (SPECIALIST OFFICERS), Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment. Union Bank Specialist Officers SO 2021 Apply Online for 347 Post.
Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details Total Post : 347
Senior Manager Risk
Manager Civil Engineer
Manager Electrical Engineer
Manager Printing Technology
Assistant Manager Technical Officer
Assistant Manager Forex
Important Dates – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
|Start Date for payment of fees/intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application.||12.08.2021, 00:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for payment of fees/intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application.||03.09.2021, 24:00 Hrs|
Nationality / Citizenship – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment
An applicant must either be –
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
How to Fill Form Union Bank of India SO Recruitment
- Union Bank of India Various Specialist Officer Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Manager Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 12 August 2021 to 03 September 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Apply Online for SO Bank Jobs 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Union Bank of India SO Recruitment CBT Exam District
The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 09.10.2021 at the following centers:
- Delhi NCR
- Mumbai/NaviMumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane
However, the Bank reserves its right to decide the examination centers and dates at its sole discretion. The full address of the Venue and the Date will be informed in the Examination / Group Discussion Call Letters, which will be issued in case the Bank decides to hold the Online Examination / Group Discussion. In case the Online Examination / Group Discussion is held, the call letters can be downloaded from the Bank’s website ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’ under “Recruitments” > “Careers Overview” link.
• Request for change in the allotted examination centre will not be entertained.
• The Bank reserves the right to prepone/postpone/reschedule the Online Examination / Group Discussion Dates and/or to add to or delete or modify/change the Examination / Group Discussion Centre and the Venues and/or to cancel the Online Examination / Group Discussion without assigning any reason.
• The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidates to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
• Candidates will appear for the examinations at the examination centre at his/her own risk & expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc of any nature.
• The venue & date of the Personal Interview will be decided and informed in due course to the applicants shortlisted for the same.
How to Apply – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH, SIGNATURE & LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION SCAN AND UPLOAD (Details provided in Annexure-I)
- Candidates can apply through online mode only and no other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan the Photograph, signature and Left Thumb Impression ensuring that the photograph, signature and thumb impression adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph, signature & Left Thumb Impression scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Have a valid ID proof such as PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card, etc.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (None Refundable)
|Category of Applicant||Amount Payable*|
|For GEN/EWS & OBC||Rs.850.00 (application fees)|
|For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates||NIL|
- 6074. Percentage of Letter in String
- Squares of a Sorted Array Leetcode Solution
- Find Numbers With Even Number of Digits Solution
- Max Consecutive Ones Leetcode Solution
- Punjab National Bank SO Manager Risk , Credit and Senior Manager Online Form 2022
Selection Process – Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview depending on the numbers of applicants/eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Online Examination / Test – Structure of the Examination: The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will consist of the following tests:
|SN||Name of the Tests||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks|
|1.||Reasoning||50 multiple choice questions carrying a|
total of 25 marks
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 multiple choice questions carrying a|
total of 50 marks.
|3.||Professional knowledge relevant to|
|50 multiple choice questions carrying a|
total of 100 marks.
|4.||English Language||50 multiple choice questions carrying a|
total of 25 marks
English and Hindi.
The total duration of the Examination will be of 120 minutes.
The Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks.