Table of Contents
- 1 SBI PO Online Form 2021
- 1.1 RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
- 1.2 Important Dates: SBI PO Online Form 2021
- 1.3 Application Fee
- 1.4 Eligibility: SBI PO Online Form 2021
- 1.5 SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- 1.6 State Bank SBI PO 2021 Vacancy Details Total : 2056 Post
- 1.7 How to Fill SBI PO 2021 Online Form
- 1.8 SBI NUMBER OF CHANCES
- 1.9 REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OF FEES [Online Mode Only]
- 1.10 SBI Examination Centers (Tentative List)
SBI PO Online Form 2021 SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 Online Form: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date (25.10.2021) for payment of fee.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation will be issued in case of any change/ update. All Changes/
Updates/ Corrigendum will be hosted only on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
SBI PO Online Form 2021
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
Advt No. : CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18
Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Payment of Application Fee||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November/ December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||January 2022|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd/3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2022|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of November 2021|
Important Dates: SBI PO Online Form 2021
- Application Begin :05/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/10/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25/10/2021
- Exam Date Prelim: November / December 2021
- Mains Exam Date : December 2021
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Eligibility: SBI PO Online Form 2021
Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 Rules.
State Bank SBI PO 2021 Vacancy Details Total : 2056 Post
How to Fill SBI PO 2021 Online Form
- State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 (CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18 ) Latest SBI Bank Jobs Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SBI Bank PO 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
SBI NUMBER OF CHANCES
|Category||Max. Permissible Number of Chances|
|General / EWS||4|
|General (PWD) / EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply. The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. Appearing in Main Examination will be counted as a chance. In the years in which only one written examination has been held (i.e. no Preliminary Examination has been held), appearing in this examination will be counted as a chance.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OF FEES [Online Mode Only]
- First scan the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and handwritten declaration as detailed under the guidelines given in Annexure-II.
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows: “I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having left-hand thumb impression, he/ she may use his/ her right-hand thumb impression.
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit their data. In case a candidate is unable to fill the data in one go, he/ she can save the entered data. On saving complete/ partially complete application, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen which should be carefully noted. Candidates can reopen and edit their saved application form (if required) by using their registration number and password. Once the application is filled
SBI Examination Centers (Tentative List)
|State Code||State/UT||Pre-Examination Training Centre/ Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundhry,|
Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
|Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam,|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Arrah, Patna, Muzzafarpur|
|16||Chandigarh||Chandigarh/ Mohali||Chandigarh/ Mohali|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar, Anand, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar||Ambala, Hissar, Faridabad, Gurugram|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Shimla, Solan|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore,|
Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur,|
|28||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|29||Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi|
Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur
|Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai/ Thane/|
|34||Delhi -NCR||Delhi & New Delhi||Delhi & New Delhi|
|35||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneswar|
|37||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|38||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur,|
|39||Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok||Bardang – Gangtok|
|40||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli,|
|Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|41||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|43||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Banda, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur,|
Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida,
|Agra, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Ghaziabad,|
Noida/ Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow,
|44||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|45||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri||Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata|
Candidates having any kind of query so he/she can ask in our comment section. Our Panel will b reverting back as soon as possible. Thank You. For more details visit our website (https://speedjobalert.com/)
SBI NUMBER OF CHANCES?
General / EWS: 4
General (PWD) / EWS (PWD): 7
OBC (PWD): 7
SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD): No Restriction
SBI Exam Center List?
SBI PO Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters?
1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards
SBI PO Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination?
November/ December 2021