Table of Contents
Recruitment of Business Head – Auto Loan on Contract Basis, Bank Job
Online Registration of Application starts from: 17.09.2021
Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 07.10.2021
Recruitment of Business Head – Auto Loan on Contract Basis
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/career.htm (Current Opportunities) regularly for details and updates. Call
letters/advices, wherever required will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/corrigendum(if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only
- All correspondence will be made only on the email ID mentioned by the candidate in their online application form and the same has to be kept active for
receiving communication viz., call letters/Interview Dates/advices etc.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee
payment. Candidates are requested to note down the acknowledgement number for their reference.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview /
selection method will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents as and when
called by the Bank.
- Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered
DETAILS OF THE POSITION (As on 01.09.2021)
|No. of vacancy||1|
|Role & Responsibility||As detailed in Annexure I|
|Age||Minimum Age – 30 years, Maximum Age – 55 years|
|Educational Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree recognized by Govt. / Govt. Bodies / UGC / AICTE or its Equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates who possess Masters / Post Graduate qualifications in Management or its equivalent.|
|Work Experience||Minimum of 10 years experience in BFSI Sector with 5 years experience in Auto Loans. The candidate should also possess 3 Years of experience at Senior / Head level position in the retail credit vertical preferably in handling an Auto loan portfolio.|
|Compensation||Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.|
|Nature of Engagement||Contractual Engagement, extendable at the option of the Bank.|
|Tenure of Engagement||3 years with quarterly/yearly performance review.|
|Location of Posting||The location of the posting shall be Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within|
the Bank/ any subsidiary of the Bank, if deemed necessary.
Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women
The candidate applying for the above positions shall ensure that they maintain a healthy Credit history and shall have a minimum CIBIL score of 650 or above at the time of joining. The = minimum credit score will be as per the Banks policy, amended from time to time.
Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number.
It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Personal interview and/or Selection processes on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her email ID before applying.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers-> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to Annexure II regarding scanning of photograph & signature and upload of documents.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as Date of Birth Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other Certifications, Experience Letter, Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g. Aug/Sept-2021), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.