Table of Contents
Railway Exam Fee Refund Process: Bank Account details for exam fee Refund (only for CBT attended candidates. The “Update Bank Account Link” will be available till August 31, according to a notice released by the Boards on RRB NTPC.
Refund of Exam Fees – Update / Correction of Bank Account Details
The link of Update Bank Account will be active on all RRB websites between 11 am 10 am and 31 August 2021 at 11.59 pm. SMS and email will also be sent to the candidates appearing in CBT-1.
Railways have said that it will not be responsible for non-receipt of fee refund or if the account details are incorrect.
- Last date for submission of bank details: 31st August, 2021 (23:59 hrs)
- Refund (after deduction of bank transaction /service charges) will be admissible subject to verification of the candidate particulars with RRB records.
- Incorrect, incomplete and/or late claims will be summarily rejected.
- No refund will be given if a candidate fails to submit the Bank account details as above.
- ONLY ONE REFUND PER BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE ALLOWED.
- The link for filling up of Bank Account details along with OTP (for login) will also be shared through SMS and Email to the registered mobile numbers and E-mail IDs of the candidates concerned.
Railway Exam Fee Refund Process
- As per Para No. 7.0 of CEN 01/2019, candidates who had appeared in the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) held from 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021 in 7 (seven) Phases, are entitled to get the refund of their examination fee (which was Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD/Female/Minority/EBC/ Transgender candidates and Rs. 400/- for others), after deduction of banking/service charges as applicable.
- The applications have been received almost 02 years back and in the intervening period changes might have occurred in the account details of the candidates. During scrutiny, it is observed that large number of payments were made from the same account number and Bank account details of many candidates are not available. Further, the IFSC codes of some banks might have been changed after recent mergers. Hence, it is necessary to confirm and take fresh details of bank account of candidates to remit the refund to correct beneficiaries.
- Accordingly, an Update Bank Account Link will be provided on the official websites of RRBs which will be live from 11/08/2021, 10:00 hrs. to 31/08/2021, 23:59 hrs. SMS and Email will also be sent to these candidates ( who had attended the CBT-1 ) in their registered email id and mobile number to provide their correct Bank Account Details. One help menu will be provided to get any clarification or help in case of any trouble while submitting the bank details.
- All Candidates who had appeared the CBT-1 are advised to provide their Bank Account details for getting the refund of exam fees. They are requested to ensure that the Bank Account Number, Name and IFSC Code entered are correct and check it carefully before submitting. It may be noted that modification of bank details after submission will not be possible.
- RRBs shall not be responsible for any failure of refund on account of incorrect details furnished by the candidates and will not entertain further correspondence/modification in this regard.
Eligibility for Change / Update RRB NTPC Bank Details
- Candidate must have appeared in Railway NTPC Exam will be eligible for this refund process. Those who have not participated in this examination will not be eligible.
- NTPC recruitment exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board was held from 28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021 in a total of 07 phases.
- Railway Board has issued a new notice today on 06 August that the candidates who have participated in the online CBT exam should check their bank details again, if there is any change in their bank account like bank name, IFSC. The code or any other information should be updated in the website of Railway Board between 11 August 2021 to 31 August 2021.
Download Railway RRB NTPC Fee Refund Notice PDF
|Apply for Fee Refund||Click Here|
|Download Fee Refund Notice||Click Here|
|For RRB NTPC Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|