Patwari Result 2021: Candidates can check their result (Patwari Result 2021) by visiting the official website of SSB – https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/. Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab has released the result of the written examination for the post of Patwari, Zildar, and Irrigation Booking Clerk on its official website. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam can check and download their result by visiting the official website – https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/. Let us know that Patwari Result 2021, SSB Patwari Result has been published in PDF format. Candidates do not need to login to view it.
Patwari Result 2021: SSB Patwari Stage 2 exam will be held in September The SSB Patwari, Zilladar, and Irrigation Booking Clerk exam was held on August 8, 2021. This exam was conducted in all the district headquarters including the Union Territory of Chandigarh. Around 2.5 lakh candidates appeared for 1152 SSSB Patwari posts at 570 exam centers. The exam was conducted in offline mode on the OMR sheet. Now the SSB Patwari Stage 2 exam will be held on Sunday, 5th September 2021.
Around 2.5 lakh candidates appeared at 570 exam centres for 1152 SSSB Patwari posts. The exam was conducted in offline mode on the OMR sheet.
|S. No.||Category||Cut-Off Marks|
|1||For General candidates||81|
|2||For OBC candidates||78|
|3||For SC candidates||72|
|4||For ST candidates||71-70|
Patwari Result 2021 Written Exam Result – Here’s how to check your result
1) Visit the official website of SSSB Punjab – sssb.punjab.gov.in.
2) Click on the link titled “Result of Written Examination Held on 08.08.2021 for Patwari, Zilladar and Irrigation Booking Clerk” under Current News.
3) A new page will appear on your screen, click on the link “Result (Preliminary) of Patwari” under the notification area.
4) Punjab Patwari PDF Result file will be shown to you.
5) Search your roll number in the file and see how many marks you have scored.
Here is the cutoff list
- For General Candidates – 81
- For OBC candidates – 78
- For SC candidates – 72
- For ST candidates – 71-70
- For Ex-Servicemen – 68