Table of Contents
NEET City Center 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will intimate the candidates about the exam city for NEET-UG 2021 released.
NEET City Center 2021 Released
The candidates who are preparing for NEET 2021, we have some important news for you. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will intimate the candidates about the exam city for NEET-UG 2021. The candidates must note that those who have registered for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 will be able to check NEET City Center 2021 of their exam center from August 20 onwards. The link to view the exam city will be active on neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET 2021 will be conducted in 13 different languages, as a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized colleges/Deemed Universities/Institutes (AIIMS & JIPMER) in India.
How to download – NEET 2021 Admit Card
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps through which they can download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET- neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the admit card download link
- A login page will appear on the screen
- Log in using your credentials
- Your NEET 2021 NEET-UG 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the NEET 2021 Admit Card
- Take its printout.
Here are some of the important details, students should not miss
- NTA will conduct NEET 2021 on September 12.
- The registration window closed on August 6.
- The exam NEET City Center 2021 intimation link will be activated on August 20.
- Candidates seeking admissions in undergraduate medical courses in the premier medical colleges of the country register to appear for the NEET-UG 2021.
- NTA is expected to release the NEET admit card 2021 on September 9.
As per the information bulletin, the NEET 2021 admit card will be released three days prior to the exam. The NEET-UG 2021 is scheduled to be held on September 12.
This year, the NTA NEET 2021 examination will also be conducted in foreign countries. The Indian government has established one center in Dubai. The examination will also be held in Kuwait City.