Table of Contents
- 1 Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
- 1.1 IBPS CRP SPL XI Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 Application Fee
- 1.4 IBPS SO XI Posts
- 1.5 IBPS Specialist Officer SO XI – Age Limit as on 01/11/2021
- 1.6 IBPS SO XI Vacancy Details : Total : 1828 Post
- 1.7 IBPS SO SPL XI 2021 Category Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.8 How to Fill IBPS SO XI Online Form 2021
- 1.9 Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
IBPS SO XI Online Form 2021: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of more than 1800 posts of Specialist Officer SO XI 2021. Any candidate who is eligible and fulfills the educational qualification can apply online from 03 November 2021 to 23 November 2021. Other information related to recruitment like exam date, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus, and other information is available on the link Sarkari Result.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS CRP SPL XI Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2021
CRP SPL-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23
- Application Begin :03/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/11/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment : 23/11/2021
- Prelim Exam Date : 26/12/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 30/01/2022
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
IBPS SO XI Posts
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers cadre posts listed below in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2021/ January 2022.
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)|
|05||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-XI). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2022-23 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Banks keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP SPL-XI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2023 with or without giving any notice.
Indicative category-wise vacancies of each of the Participating Banks for each post are given vide Annexure I. Recruitment in Participating Banks is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction imposed, business volume, business growth, health of the banks, branch expansion, internal and external factors, structural changes etc. Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the Participating Banks. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the actual vacancies reported by the Participating Banks.
This system of Common Recruitment Process Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Specialist Officers posts in Participating Banks has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
IBPS Specialist Officer SO XI – Age Limit as on 01/11/2021
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
IBPS SO XI Vacancy Details : Total : 1828 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||IBPS SO XI Eligibility Details|
|IT Officer||220||Bachelor Degree with B Level Certificate OREngineering Degree Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR Master Degree.|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||884||Bachelor Degree in Engineering with Agriculture OR Equivalent Subject.|
|Rajbasha Adhikari||84||Master Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject in Degree Level. ORMaster Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as a Subject in Degree Level.|
|Law Officer||44||Bachelor Degree in Law 3 Year OR 5 Year.Enrolled with Bar Council.|
|HR / Personal Officer||61||Master Degree / PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||535||Master Degree / PG Diploma in Marketing / PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM|
IBPS SO SPL XI 2021 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||397||210||99||120||58||884|
|HR / Personal Officer||34||12||06||06||03||61|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||289||89||76||56||26||535|
How to Fill IBPS SO XI Online Form 2021
- Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS Are Issued Specialist Officer XI Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Bank Specialist Officer SO Various Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 03 November 2021 to 23 November, 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest IBPS SO Combined Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- Photo uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Ensure that Photo, Signature, thumb impression and hand-written declaration are uploaded at the specified spaces only in the online application form.
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 03/11/2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|IBPS Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates having any kind of query so he/she can ask in our comment section. Our Panel will b reverting back as soon as possible. Thank You. For more details visit our website (https://speedjobalert.com/)