Table of Contents
- 1 DU PG Admission Form 2021
- 2 University Of Delhi (DU)
- 3 Important Dates
- 4 New User Registration
- 5 To Register Please Visit
- 6 DU PG Online Registration
- 7 Mode Of Admission
- 8 Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- 9 DELHI UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE TEST (DUET 2021)
- 10 Forget Password
- 11 Resend Account Verification Code
- 12 Required Documents
- 13 Important Links
- 13.1 When to fill-up the form for the University of Delhi?
- 13.2 DU UG Admission 2021 Date?
- 13.3 DU Post Graduate Admission Date 2021?
- 13.4 DU Admission Form date?
- 13.5 DU PG Application Form Date?
- 13.6 Are Du application forms out for 2021?
- 13.7 Is admission open in DU?
- 13.8 How can I apply in DU college?
- 13.9 How can I apply in DU college?
DU Form 2021 | DU Application Form 2021 | DU Admission Form 2021 | DU PG admission Form 2021 | DU Registration Form 2021
Delhi University (DU) and National Testing Agency (NTA) are recently invited to the online admission form for the Post Graduate (PG) entrance and Merit-Based Admission 2021-2022. All Eligible and Interested Candidates can read the full Notification before Apply Online Now in the Given Link Below.
DU PG Admission Form 2021
Delhi University | DU University Admission 2021-2022
University Of Delhi (DU)
Conducted By: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Merit/Entrance Based Post Graduate PG Admission 2021
New User Registration
To Register Please Visit
For PG Programs- https://pgadmission.uod.ac.in
For UG Programs- https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in
For M.Phil & Ph.D. – https://phdadmission.uod.ac.in
DU PG Online Registration
|A||All the candidates seeking admission to the Undergraduate (UG) programs are required to register online.|
|B||There is a common web portal dedicated to the Registration of candidates and a common Registration|
Form for admission to all the Postgraduate Programs in the University. Online Registration details are
available on: http://www.du.ac.in/
|C||A first-time user, in order to access UG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal. With a valid email ID he/she can easily register and generate login details by clicking on ― New User Registration|
1) Candidates who do not have a valid e-mail ID must create an e-mail ID before proceeding.
2) Click the Help tab on the Portal to view the Step by Step Instructions to fill the Registration Form.
3) In the ‘Login details’, every candidate will furnish his / her personal details (strictly as given in his/ her original certificates), e-mail ID, and mobile number (10 digit number without any prefix), which will be used for future correspondence, and will create a password (of maximum six
4) Please ascertain that all the details given in the form are complete and correct because the same
will be used throughout the admission procedure and subsequently after Admission too.
|D||On successful submission of the required details, a confirmation link will be generated on the given e-mail|
ID and the candidate would confirm his / her Registration by clicking the link.
|E||The candidate needs to keep both USERNAME (e-mail ID) and PASSWORD handy because it will be required to access his / her account on the portal as well as for all the future correspondence throughout the admission process.|
|F||The candidate is required to re-login to the portal using ‘USERNAME’, ‘PASSWORD’ or ‘MOBILE NUMBER’ and ‘OTP‘ and completes the Registration Form. He/she needs to upload the following items:|
1) His/her Passport size Photograph (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG)
2) His/her Scanned Signature (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG)
3) His/her final statement of marks of the qualifying examination
|G||The candidate also needs to furnish details of his/her Identity Proof(with the photograph) and is required to upload the scanned copy of the same. This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card (with the photograph) / Voter‘s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport/ Driving License|
|H||The uploaded files can be checked and, if required, can be replaced before submission. Once all the above mentioned files are duly uploaded, the candidate can proceed with ―”Submit My Profile”.|
|I||The candidate, thereafter, will proceed with ―”Apply in New Program”, and will provide his/her educational details, the details of the program in which he/she is applying, as well as the Admission Criteria (MERIT BASED, ENTRANCE TEST BASED or BOTH MERIT & ENTRANCE TEST BASED as applicable).|
|J||The candidate can save his / her details by clicking ―”Save Application” and check the details filled in the form.|
|K||After furnishing all the required details and documents, the candidate can proceed with any one of|
the three options available at the bottom of the page: ‘EDIT’, ‘PAY FEE’ & ‘MY HOME’.
|L||The Application Fee can be paid through any one of the available online payment options: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and UPI.|
|M||The Registration will be considered complete only after the realization of online payment.|
|N||A candidate who wishes to apply for more than one program will fill the same Registration Form|
for each program but need to pay separately for each program.
Mode Of Admission
|A||All the Departments of the University, except those that offer inter-disciplinary or professional programs, have two modes of admission for Undergraduate Programs: |
1)MERIT BASED: 50% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the Qualifying Examination. Wherever applicable, MERIT BASED option is open only for the candidates who have eligible Bachelor Degree from the University of Delhi.
2) ENTRANCE TEST BASED: Remaining 50% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of candidates‘ rank in Entrance Test.
|B||It may again be noted that all the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate Programs have to mandatorily register online, irrespective of the mode of admission. There will be no offline admission/registration.|
|C||At the time of registration, candidates can choose to apply under one of the following options:|
1) MERIT BASED only
2) ENTRANCE TEST BASED only
3) Both MERIT and ENTRANCE TEST BASED
|D||The Departments will release separate Admission Lists in both modes. Reservation/ Concession, as per the existing rules of the University of Delhi, will be applicable separately in both the modes (MERIT and ENTRANCE TEST).|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Program-Specific EligibilityCriteria / Qualifying Examinations||Equivalence Criteria|
|As per Ordinance – I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the Undergraduate Programs in the University and its colleges except in the programs where the respective regulatory bodies, such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), Dental Council of India (DCI), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their respective regulations.||The details of Program-Specific Eligibility Criteria / Qualifying Examination for each program|
are given in Annexure-II and are also provided on: http://www.du.ac.in. Candidates must refer
to the program-wise. Eligibility Criteria as well.
|The Departments / Colleges of the University may advise the candidates concerned, wherever|
necessary, to get recognition / equivalence of their degrees / diplomas / certificates
authenticated from the Association of Indian Universities / University Grants Commission /
AICTE / Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) for the purpose of
admission to the Department / College. Further, the cases of equivalence of degrees/certificates
/ diplomas may then be put up before the University Authorities for further consideration and
confirmation. The Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees already recognized/equated by the
University will not be referred for further verification.
DELHI UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE TEST (DUET 2021)
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted with the conduct of the University of Delhi Entrance Examination 2021 for Admissions to Entrance-based Post-graduate Courses.
About National Testing Agency (NTA)
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) is an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted with the conduct of the Delhi University Entrance
Test (DUET 2021) from 2019 onwards.
Centres for the Entrance Test (DUET 2021)
Delhi University Entrance Test shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities:
Delhi/NCR includes: Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
1) At the time of applying (or filling application form), a candidate can choose any
three of the aforementioned cities, in order of preference, to appear for the Entrance
Test but once the application is submitted he/she will not be allowed to change
2) If any candidate has applied for more than one program and the Entrance Test schedule for the applied programs coincides, the University shall not be
responsible for it*. Though the competent NTA officials will try their best to
identify candidates applying for admissions in multiple programs
from the registration portal and to allocate the same or nearby Test Centers, in case of entrance test for these programs are on the same day.
3) If a Candidate applies for any Course/ Program in any other University/ College/
Institute/ Competitive exam etc. and the date/s coincide with DUET 2021, neither
NTA nor DU will change the examination date/city/center.
4) Moreover, a candidate‘s preference will be honored only if a considerable number of candidates have given the city as their choice and/or subject to availability of
seats in the Test Centre. The NTA reserves the right to change /cancel/shift any
center/city of Examination without assigning any reason.
5) The NTA can change/shift the examination city center opted by the candidate to
another nearby center, if the number of candidates are more/less at any examination
6) The Examination City Centre, once opted, shall not be changed. Please check the admit card carefully for your Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender,
Examination Centre Name, City, and Category, etc. In case of any problem related to Admit card, please contact the given helpline numbers between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Scheme Of Examination
|Mode of Examination||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Marks per question||4 (four) for each correct response|
|-1 negative marking for incorrect response|
|Medium of Paper*||English only (Language courses may have|
- The candidates are advised to keep checking the PG Admission Portal for updates related to Admission Procedure.
- For the ENTRANCE TEST BASED mode, even if the candidate‘s Qualifying Examination results are still awaited, they will be considered in the Admission List. But admission will be cancelled if result is not submitted / uploaded by the candidate till four days before the last date of admission. (As and when declared by the competent authority of University of Delhi).
- The formula for conversion of CGPA into percentage for the undergraduate programs of the University of Delhi under the Choice Based Credit System is:
- Final Percentage of marks (%) = CGPA based on all six semesters x 9.56 . This is as per notification from the Examination Branch (Ref. No. Dean (Exams) / 2017 / 9126).
- In case of CGPA, the final calculated percentage will not be rounded off and will be considered only up to 2 decimal places.
- Admission Lists (category wise) of the selected candidates will be uploaded on the University /Department‘s website, as per the given schedule.
- Both MERIT and ENTRANCE TEST BASED lists (wherever applicable) will be announced together.
- In the Admission Lists, allocation is done on basis of MERIT-CUM-PREFERENCE /RANK-CUM-PREFERENCE and the availability of seats in the respective Departments /Colleges. Students are advised to go through the fee structure of various colleges beforesubmitting their preferences.
- In the case of tie in the Entrance Test marks, tie-breakers in the following order of preference will be applied:
- Candidates with higher percentage in Qualifying Examination as mentioned in the eligibility criteria, will be given preference. ( Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University, recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi).
- Candidates with higher percentage in the final year of bachelor degree will be given preference, then preceding year and so on.
- Candidates having higher aggregate marks (five subjects including one language) in class XII Board examination will be given preference.
- The same tie-breaking criteria, in the aforementioned clause, will be applied in MERIT BASED admission also.
- It is further to be noted that a candidate’s name in the Admission List alone does not mean that he / she is admitted. Selected candidates are to pay online Admission Fee within prescribed deadline.
- The selected candidates will login to the PG Admission Portals, for selecting the program and preference order of the colleges where the same program is offered.
- The Head of the Department/ Principal of the college will approve the admission after verifying the online uploaded certificates and allocate the college.
- The candidates shall pay the Admission Fees online, within the prescribed deadline and will be considered admitted provisionally.
- A selected candidate will be considered provisionally admitted on the basis of following criteria:
- The candidate shall give the preference of the colleges where the program is being offered.
- After online verification of the documents, the Head of the Department/ the Nodal Officer will mark such candidates APPROVED on the Admission Portal, after which they would make payment of Admission Fee.
- The candidate shall submit the online payment of Admission Fee, within prescribed deadline.
- The candidates who do not select the program or pay the online fees, for whatever reasons, within prescribed deadline for a given Admission List shall NOT be considered for admission in any subsequent lists.
- For the final approval of the admission, the candidate shall have to personally get the original certificates verified at the Department/ Centre/ College within the stipulated time as declared by the University, as and when announced by the University.
Disclaimer: if for any reason, inadvertently, a wrong list for admission is uploaded on
DU website by the University/department, the University reserves the right to
withdraw the same and upload the corrected one without incurring any liability for
the wrong list was uploaded on the website
Resend Account Verification Code
New registration open for students
Start Date: 26nd July 2021
Closing Date: 21st August 2021
- This portal caters to the registration of all candidates seeking admission to postgraduate programmes at the University of Delhi.
- A large number of students will be registering simultaneously. Due to the heavy traffic, you may face delays in submitting your form.
- Kindly do not wait for the last day of registration to pay the fee to complete your online registration form.
- This is an integrated registration form for both merit-based and entrance-test based postgraduate courses.
- Student registering on the admission portal shall be considered for all merit based courses for all colleges, subject to the eligibility. Please read bulletin of information for details.
- 6074. Percentage of Letter in String
- Squares of a Sorted Array Leetcode Solution
- Find Numbers With Even Number of Digits Solution
- Max Consecutive Ones Leetcode Solution
- Punjab National Bank SO Manager Risk , Credit and Senior Manager Online Form 2022
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable) for ONLINE APPLICATION TO PG PROGRAMMES (2021-22)
For Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law (PGDSL)
|Rs 1500/-||SC, ST, PwBD|
|Rs 2000/-||UR, OBC, EWS, and Other|
When to fill-up the form for the University of Delhi?
Filling up Examination form by the students of the Semester -I Examination (Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional Courses including NCWEB is extended by 08.03.2021 up to 5:30 pm. at Faculty/Department/Collages level only. Want to know more about the University of Delhi? Ready to start your exciting journey?
DU UG Admission 2021 Date?
Monday, August 02, 2021
DU Post Graduate Admission Date 2021?
Monday, July 26, 2021
DU Admission Form date?
UG Admission 2021 – Monday, August 02, 2021
Post Graduate Admission 2021 – Monday, July 26, 2021
DU PG Application Form Date?
Monday, July 26, 2021
Are Du application forms out for 2021?
Is admission open in DU?
PG Admission – Monday, July 26, 2021
UG Admission – Monday, August 02, 2021
How can I apply in DU college?
Interested students can apply through online mode to secure admission in non-entrance-based courses offered in different affiliated colleges of the University of Delhi. To apply for UG courses, candidates should register online by logging on to the admissions portal available at the official DU website.
Like – https://admission.uod.ac.in/
How can I apply in DU college?